How do I make a complaint?
We’re sorry you didn’t get the service you’d expect from Dollarsmart Global. To make a complaint, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Your registered Name and Email
- the reference number(s), if your complaint is about a specific transfer
- what your complaint is about
- what you’d like us to do to fix it
What happens after I make a complaint?
Dollarsmart Global will:
- email you that we received your complaint
- ask for any extra information, if we need it
- investigate your case and your concerns, referring to Terms and Conditions
- email you to explain what actions we took and why
We’ll look into your case as quickly as possible, and will send you a final response within the timeframe listed for your region.
Your region is based on the address you have on your Dollarsmart Global account:
- Australia: within 20 days.
- Hong Kong: within 20 days.
What if I’m not happy with the response?
If you’re not happy with our final response, you can forward your complaint to the dispute body in your region.
- Hong Kong
In Australia you can make a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).
- Online: www.afca.org.au
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1800 931 678 (free call)
- Mail: Australian Financial Complaints Authority
- GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001
The AFCA has time limits for when you can make a complaint. Check these on the AFCA website.
For general inquiries always contact Dollarsmart Global customer support. if you have a complaint or dispute regarding your transfer with us, you can use the Hong Kong C&E Money Service Operators